|Race||Forest troll (Humanoid)|
Nalorakk is a boss of the level 85 version of Zul'Aman. He is considered the second boss of the instance and can still be found on the altar to the south-west.
Hex Lord Malacrass considered Nalorakk - renowed for both his fearsome rage and savage strength on the battlefield - the ideal vessel for the bear god's essence.
Attacks & Abilities
Stage One: Make Way for the Nalorakk!
Nalorakk begins the battle in troll form. He performs Brutal Strikes on the tank and periodically Surges toward the most distant enemy, leaving them vulnerable to additional Surges.
- Brutal Strike — Nalorakk strikes his current target with a brutal attack that ignores armor, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Physical damage.
- Surge — Nalorakk charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 34125 to 35875 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
Stage Two: Calling on the Beast
Nalorakk transforms into a bear. In bear form he attacks the tank with two different bleed effects, Rend Flesh and Lacerating Slash. Nalorakk also lets loose with a Deafening Roar to briefly silence his enemies.
- Rend Flesh — Nalorakk rends the flesh of the target, inflicting 6000 Physical damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec.
- Lacerating Slash — Nalorakk slashes his current target and leaves a horrible bleeding wound, inflicting 16675 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
- Deafening Roar — Nalorakk lets loose a Deafening Roar, silencing his enemies for 2 sec.
While in troll form, Nalorakk will periodically charge the player furthest away from him, dealing moderate damage and leaving a +500% damage taken debuff (Surge). Nalorakk casts Surge three times in each troll phase, and as most players will not be able to survive the ability while affected by its debuff, three different players will need to take turns being the furthest away from Nalorakk.
After having cast Surge thrice, Nalorakk transforms into a bear. While in bear form, he inflicts a bleed effect on the tank, dealing heavy damage over a long period of time, and periodically silences the group.
- You be dead soon enough!
- Charges a player
- I bring da pain!
- Bear form
- You call on da beast, you gonna get more dan you bargain for!
- Troll form
- Make way for Nalorakk!
- Killing a player
- Da Amani gonna rule again!
- Now whatchoo got to say?
- I... be waitin' on da udda side....
- Nalorakk is voiced by David Lodge.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.