Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs
90 (Requires 90)
+400 The Tillers
Use the Empty Pitcher at the Golden Falls to collect Thousand-Year Water.
You caught me at a good time, <name>. I was just hankering to make a fresh batch of Witchberry Julep.
Have you ever heard of this wondrous brew?
Each sip takes ten years off your face! How do you think I still look so good?
Anyway, I need a special ingredient - thousand-year water - which can be collected from the mouth of the waterfall to the north.
I'm afraid the journey is too treacherous for an old matron like me, but if you can get your hands on a pitcher, I'll let you share my brew.
The water in this valley flows from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to the north. It is said that these waters have wondrous, magical properties.
Found the falls, did you? Oh yes, I see you found the water. Wonderful!
- 236000 XP
- +400 reputation with The Tillers
Fly up to the waterfall feeding the Pools of Purity and the Gilded Fan. Up on the first level beneath the mogu mouth at is a Thousand-Year Guardian. A level 90 water sprite with 787,000 health, it has two abilities:
- Water Bolt 45 yd range — Hurls a water bolt at an enemy, inflicting Frost damage. 2.5 sec cast.
- Water Spout — Creates a powerful spout of water beneath the target, dealing Frost damage and knocking them high into the air. 1 sec cast. Triggers...
- Water Spout 100 yd range — Inflicts Frost damage and knocks the target into the air. Instant. Hits for 100,000 Frost!
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.