|Level||102 - 112 Elite|
Naraxas, mother of monsters, has been worshipped by the drogbar since the Age of Neltharion. Constant sacrifices are made to this creature so she can nurture generations of horrors the drogbar use against their enemies. One way or another, you must pass through this beast and strike at the Underking before this terror is unleashed on Highmountain.
Naraxas emerges from a deep burrow to feed, drawing players towards her maw with her Spiked Tongue. As the fight progresses, additional drogbar jump into the area and run towards Naraxas as sacrifices, granting her stacks of Ravenous. On Heroic difficulty, the crowd in the stands begins Hurling Rocks, doing continuous damage to the party.
- Kill drogbar before they can be devoured by Naraxas.
- Avoid standing in pools of Toxic Retch.
- Heal allies hit by Rancid Maw.
- Allies consumed by Spiked Tongue take massive damage.
- The crowd begins Hurling Rocks to damage the party.
- If Naraxas is not engaged in melee combat, she damages the entire party with Putrid Skies.
- Run away from Naraxas when she starts to cast Spiked Tongue.
- At 20% health, Naraxas goes into a Frenzy.
- Pools formed by Rancid Maw can be used to reduce the pull strength of Spiked Tongue.
- Putrid Skies — Spews acid on the entire party when not engaged in melee combat, inflicting 95000 to 105000 Nature damage.
- Rancid Maw — Fires a ball of venom at a random enemy's destination that does 99750 to 110250 Nature damage on impact and leaves a pool of Toxic Bile. Also, anyone caught within the pool has their movement speed reduced by 25%.
- Toxic Retch — Retches bile, leaving behind toxic pools that inflict 35625 to 39375 Nature damage every 0.5 sec around the boss and inflicting additional 29925 to 33075 Nature damage every 1 sec to the party for 5 sec.
- Spiked Tongue — Naraxas latches onto her target with a spiked tongue and pulls them into her maw, inflicting 332500 to 367500 Physical damage every 1 sec for 5 sec. Run away from Naraxas to avoid being eaten. Every time she eats, she gains an additional stack of Ravenous.
- Frenzy — Naraxas roars, increasing her attack speed by 20% and the Physical damage she deals by 20%.
- Wormspeaker Devout — Leaps in from above and rushes towards Naraxas to be eaten.
- Angry Crowd — As the fight progresses, the crowd becomes increasingly hostile.
Please add any available information to this section.
|( · )||Blood Artifact Relic|
|( · )||Fel Artifact Relic|
|( · )||Plate helmet|
|( · )||Cloak|
|( · )||Leather bracers|
|( · )||Mail gloves|
|( · )||Cloth boots|
|( · )||Ring|
|( · )||Ranged DPS trinket|
- Blightshard Shaper yells: Mother of Worms! Arise!
- Navarrogg yells: If they complete this summoning, our passage to Dargrul will be blocked!
- Blightshard Shaper yells: She comes! Naraxas will feast on your bones!
- Blightshard Shaper yells: Yes! AHAHAHA! Wait-nooo! AAAHHHHHhhhhh!
- Navarrogg yells: There is no more time! We must strike at Dargrul now!
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn yells: I am sorry, heroes. It appears the treasure you seek will be found on the "other" end of this beast.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.