|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Now properly triggered by periodic critical strikes.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): This ability will no longer be triggered by taking critical strikes while sitting. In addition, it is now affected by the Subtlety talent and reduces damage by 2/3/4%, down from 1/3/5%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13):
- Now also grants the Natural Perfection effect after being critically hit, reducing all damage taken by 1/3/5% for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- This talent can now trigger while the Druid is sitting.