We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- That which darts gracefully through the glade may emerge bristling with tooth and claw.
Natural Shapeshifter is a talent in the first tier of the Druid Restoration tree. It reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifting abilities by 10/20% and increases the duration of Tree of Life (druid ability) Form by 3/6 seconds. It is a prerequisite for the talent.
- Despite not granting any bonus to healing, this talent is very common among high level Restoration druids as it is the prerequisite for the Master Shapeshifter talent, which increases healing done in Tree of Life (druid ability) Form. Until level 50 when the Tree of Life talent becomes available, this talent is however of no use to a pure healing build.
Tips and tactics
- The talent is obviously more useful the more you shapeshift. As druids typically shapeshift significantly more in PvP than in PvE, this is a useful talent for PvP.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Has been reduced to a 3/6-second increase to Tree of Life's duration, down from 5/10.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now also increases Tree of Life duration by 5/10 seconds.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Talent changed. When leaving a shapeshift form, the next shapeshift form you take will have a 20%/40%/60% mana cost reduction if used within 6 seconds.