||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Nature's Focus (3 ranks)
- Restoration, Tier 1
- Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Healing Touch, Wrath, Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Nourish, Regrowth and Tranquility by 23/46/70%.
- "Elune offers me her blessing, and I offer you her punishment."
—Mythen of the Wild
Nature's Focus is a talent in the first tier of the Druid Restoration tree. It reduces the pushback suffered from taking damage while casting nature spells. The only spells with a casting time that are not affected are [Rebirth], [Starfire], [Hurricane], and [Starfall]. Note that this talent only affects the normal pushback suffered from taking damage while casting a spell, and has no effect on interrupt mechanics such as [Kick] or [Counterspell].
- As heal over time spells are instant and thus unaffected by pushback, this talent only affects your direct healing spells (and Regrowth, which is both a direct healing spell and a heal over time).
- Since [Furor] has no effect on your healing abilities, pure restoration druids typically spend three talent points in Nature's Focus out of a lack of options.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now a 3 point talent, down from a 5-point talent. Also moved to Tier 1, up from Tier 2. Now also includes Nourish, Entangling Roots, Wrath, and Cyclone.