||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Nature's Grace (3 ranks)
- Balance, Tier 1
- You gain 5/10/15% spell haste after you cast Moonfire or Insect Swarm, lasting 15 sec. This effect has 1 minute cooldown. When you gain Lunar or Solar Eclipse, the cooldown of Nature's Grace is instantly reset.
Nature's Grace is a tier 1 Balance druid talent. Primarily for Moonkins for increased DPS but "can" be used by Resto druids at 85 to get down to the raw 2/4/6% healing increased. This talent assumes at 25% uptime for Resto.
- This talent has a 1 minute internal cooldown.
- Nature's Grace will immediately refresh the remaining cooldown when you gain Lunar or Solar eclipse
- The 15% haste effect affects your GCD, but follows the same rules as regular haste rating, i.e. the GCD cannot be less than 1 second.
Tips and Tactics
- Nature's Grace is a very significant source of DPS for a balance druid specc.
- Though the earlier form of Nature's Grace was preferred by Restoration specced druids, this talent can still prove useful for healing.