|Character class||Shaman (presumed)|
|Affiliation(s)||Stonedark tribe, Highmountain Tribe|
|Occupation||Leader of the Stonedark tribe|
|Companion(s)||, , Shard (minions)|
Navarrogg is the leader of the Stonedark tribe, a relatively peaceful tribe of drogbar who never joined the forces of Dargrul the Underking. After an adventurer saves him and his people from the Feltotem tribe, Navarrog pledges his forces to the Highmountain Tribe and assists them in their battles against Dargrul.
Navarrogg is first encountered at Cliff's Edge, where he has been locked in a cage by the Bloodtotem tribe of Highmountain tauren. He warns the adventurer that the Bloodtotem are about to commit something terrible, but vanishes shortly thereafter. The next time he is encountered, he has been taken to the bottom of the Cave of the Blood Trial to be killed in a Bloodtotem rite of passage, but when the player approaches the drogbar, emerges from a portal and the Bloodtotem, revealing themselves to be allied with the Burning Legion, rename themselves the Feltotem and become corrupted by fel energies.
After helping defeat Marakhan, Navarrogg transports himself and the adventurer to Navarrogg's Refuge to regain his strength and recover some of his lost resources — namely his Stonedark Focus and his three earth elemental minions, , and Shard. Shortly thereafter, Navarrogg and the hero assault the Feltotem's stronghold of Torok's Bluff, where they succeed in avenging the deaths of countless Stonedark by killing the Feltotem chieftain, . After briefly returning with the adventurer to his home of Stonedark Grotto, Navarrogg then journeys to the Highmountain capital of Thunder Totem to declare his allegiance to 's Highmountain Tribe to fill the vacuum left by the Bloodtotem's betrayal.
When Dargrul sends his drogbar army to assault the Snowblind Mesa east of Thunder Totem, the combined forces of Highmountain — Highmountain, Stonedark, Rivermane and Skyhorn — arrive to meet the Underking and his forces in battle. Despite this combined effort, Dargrul uses the to destroy the nearby Snowmane Village before retreating into the drogbar capital of Neltharion's Lair. A group of adventurers, accompanied by Navarrogg and Spiritwalker Ebonhorn, infiltrate the capital through a hidden side entrance and finally manage to bring an end to the Underking's life and reclaim the Hammer of Khaz'goroth. Navarrogg announces that with Dargrul's death, the drogbar have been broken and that the long task of reuniting their disparate tribes now begins, but that balance has been restored to Highmountain.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|100 - 110||8,022,340|
|Stonedark Grotto||100 - 110||9,904,680|
|101 - 110||20,785,340|
|100 - 110||9,244,361|
|Neltharion's Lair||102 - 112||22,244,270|
- Bloodtotem storyline
- Snowblind Mesa
- Navarrogg's Refuge
The Bloodtotem have always been a treacherous tribe to deal with, but I never expected them to accept the offer of a demon. They must be stopped before they destroy all of Highmountain.
- Stonedark Grotto
- I owe you a great debt, <name>. Thank you once again.
In Stonedark Grotto:
- Welcome to Stonedark Grotto. It doesn't look like much, but it is our home.
- Here, we live in peace away from the other drogbar.
- Stonedark! I have returned! We have this one to thank for saving us from the Bloodtotem.
At Thunder Totem:
- You saved my people from the Feltotem and their Legion allies. We will now help you and your Highmountain allies against Dargrul and his mindless followers.
- I am ready.
- I am nervous about entering this place. Best hurry in before they change their mind about allowing me safe passage.
- I, Navarrogg, leader of the Stonedark drogbar, declare my allegiance to the Highmountain tribe.
- Together, we are Highmountain!
- Snowblind Mesa
- Brul, you saved us from the Bloodtotem, so now I stand with Highmountain.
- While we Stonedark are no match for Dargrul's fighters in open combat, we do have other ways to help defeat your enemy.
- Neltharion's Lair entrance
- This may seem like nothing more than a tiny hole that no army can fit down, but it leads to the very lair of Neltharion himself.
- Within, you shall find yourself behind the main assault force of the drogbar loyal to Dargrul.
- Proceed with caution though, as those you do find will be more formidable than the drogbar you have encountered thus far. Good luck, brul.
- Hurry, friends. Every moment we linger, Dargrul kills more of our allies.
- yells: Navarrogg?! Betrayer! You would lead these intruders against us?!
- Navarrogg yells: Dargrul cannot control the hammer, Ularogg! He will DESTROY Highmountain, not CONQUER it!
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: Either way, I will enjoy every moment of it. Rokmora, crush them!
- Killing Rokmora
- They know we're coming now. I hope our allies can keep their main forces occupied long enough for us to complete our mission.
- Quickly, into the barrels! I'll hold them here and join you down river!
- Killing Naraxas
- There is no more time! We must strike at Dargrul now!
- Killing Dargrul
- It's done, heroes. With Dargrul dead and the hammer reclaimed, the drogbar are broken. Now begins the long task of reuniting our tribes, but balance has returned to Highmountain.
- Navarrogg is voiced by Jamieson Price.
- His right eye is apparently missing.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.