|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 110 - 120|
Battle Pet Level: 25
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
Nazmir was once a lush forest. It was damaged during the Great Sundering, and millennia later, even more of it sank into the sea during the Cataclysm. Now, it is a fetid swamp infested with blood trolls. It harbors ancient titan secrets in a top security facility to study the Old Gods, as well as a tool to destroy all life on the planet. The Horde will have to enlist the help of the loa to combat these threats.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
- Zo'bal Ruins Flight Paths from
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
- Main article: Nazmir NPCs
- Main article: Nazmir storyline
- Main article: Nazmir vignettes
Notes & trivia
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (NYI): Added.
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft | What's New
- ^ 2017-11-03, WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH NEW CONTINENTS, ZONES, BLIZZCON 2017. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-04-11
No zone ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.