Nazmir, the Forbidden Swamp
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
1,650 - 1,800
- (Optional) Take a flight path to Nazmir Outskirts
- Meet with Princess Talanji
Grab a pterrordax and get over ta Talanji's camp in Nazmir. We be waitin' for ya there.
Make sure ya ready, <Name>. Dere be no civilization in Nazmir, just us and whatever be lurkin' dere.
You will receive:
- 1 94 - 2 34
- 1,650 - 1,800 XP
Good, you made it. We had to move fast to avoid getting caught up in any politics.
Let us proceed.
Upon accepting the quest:
- Rokhan says: I be headin' ta Nazmir, <name>. Be ready, dere be nothin' left dere but blood trolls and dark voodoo.
- Paku'ai Rokota says: None of you are coming back from Nazmir. Our poor king, losing his daughter to dis foolish crusade.
- Jo'gus says: Someone else going to Nazmir? You are not coming back, trust me.
- Oathsworn Trainee says: Are you crazy? We can't abandon our posts, we just saw de princess!
- Oathsworn Trainee says: So? She's going into Nazmir with de other crazies. Princess Talanji is not coming back!
- Oathsworn Trainee says: I say we get out of here and join de fleet. We are only out here as fodder if de blood trolls come!
- Oathsworn Trainee says: We will stay here and wait for Princess Talanji to return. I am not abandoning my post, and neither should you.
- Rokhan says: Easy now, princess! We best be takin' dis slow. Need ta scout da area and come up wit' a plan.
- Princess Talanji says: You give wise counsel, Rokhan, but now is de time for action -- not delay. Dese blood trolls must be stopped.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.