83 (Requires 83)
- Tahet's Whereabouts
Hieroglyphs depicting a chained tol'vir mark the southeastern corner of the map.
Perhaps Tahet was brought there when he was imprisoned.
If the prisoner's information is true, Tahet is in great danger.
Head southeast, crossing all the way over the Lost City of the Tol'vir to the eastern end of the delta. There, at Ramkahen Prisoner. Talk to him.is the prison and the
- Are you with the Neferset scum? Did they send you to do their dirty work? Speak!
I'm looking for Tahet. Let's get you out of these chains.
- Ramkahen Prisoner yells: Wait! Here come the Neferset guards! Fight near me so I can beat their skulls in!
A few Neferset Enforcers followed by the Neferset Overlord, a level 83 elite with ~161,000 health, spawn. Kill them all near the prisoner.
Upon the overlord's death:
- Ramkahen Prisoner picks up a key from Neferset Enforcer.
- Ramkahen Prisoner says: Freedom at last. I thank you, stranger. Tahet is no longer here. A cruel Neferset warlord called Caimas took him.
- Ramkahen Prisoner says: I must warn you. Caimas does horrible things to prisoners... he forces them to fight his pet beasts. Prepare for the worst, friend.
The quest completes automatically at this point.
- High Priest:
- High Commander
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.