|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Level||110 - 120|
|Location||Cracked Coast, Vol'dun|
Nerin Solvis is a blood elf quest giver and member of the Reliquary located on the Cracked Coast in Vol'dun. He is apparently the one providing the funds for the Bilgewater Cartel's Azerite-extraction operation, but frequently argues with Merd Archfeld.
- Money to be made. New lands to exploit... What a time to be alive!
- Conversations with Merd Archfeld
- Merd Archfeld says: Hey, moneybags, if we keep losing crew, and our gear keeps breaking down, you're gonna be carrying the azerite[sic] out on your scrawny little elf legs.
- Merd Archfeld says: Nobody wants to see that!
- Merd laughs.
- Nerin Solvis says: If your crew is able to attain a level slightly above mediocrity, I will be quite impressed.
- Merd Archfeld says: Look, boss, I know you're funding this expedition, but Gallywix is gonna want to make sure the dark lady[sic] gets her share.
- Nerin Solvis says: Quite frankly, the political standing of your... leader... concerns neither myself, nor those I represent.
- Nerin Solvis says: I recommend you keep your focus on the task at hand.
- Nerin Solvis says: Ugh! I don't think I will ever get the sand out of these clothes.
- Merd Archfeld says: Yeah, yeah... I hear ya.
- Nerin Solvis says: A bit more to fill the cargo hold, then we can leave this blasted coast... and this smell... far behind us.
At times Nerin may also interject the following into the conversations:
- Could they maybe not work at flat rate speed?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.