|Level||44 - 62 Elite|
|Wealth||2 53 27|
Nerub'enkan is a Nerubian crypt fiend. She is a mini-boss of Stratholme, found on the Undead side. She protects one of the three Ziggurats that guard the entrance to the Slaughterhouse, where Baron Rivendare can be found.
Nerub'enkan was a fearsome warrior during the War of the Spider. Ultimately, she succumbed to her wounds and was raised into undeath as an obedient minion of the Scourge. Now the nerubian guards a ziggurat in Stratholme as fiercely as she defended her home in life.
- Raise Undead Scarab — Nerub'enkan raises a scarab from the dead to aid him in battle.
- Undead Scarab — Undead Scarabs aid Nerub'enkan in battle, poisoning their targets.
- Crypt Scarabs — Nerub'enkan sends several scarabs at his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Pierce Armor — Nerub'enkan pierces his current target, reducing their armor by 50% for 10 sec.
- Encasing Webs — Nerub'enkan encases a player in webs, immobilizing them and increasing the time between their melee attacks by 100% for 5 sec.
Nerub'enkan is known as the hardest hitter of the three bosses that defend Stratholme's Spirit Towers. Her raw, unmigrated damage is somewhere in the 3000s. She is immune to all stun and immobilization abilities, and has a long range attack that doesn't necessarily require her to be in line of sight with that which she is attacking. Her web ability temporaily makes that person or pet lose aggro, causing her to attack any solo-ing hunters or warlocks who may be using a pet to tank.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Stats changed.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Nerub'enkan will now always drop at least one Rare item.