|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 100 - 110|
The Netherlight Temple was originally a prison built by the draenei for the naaru in order to contain the Void god known as Saraka the Lighteater for research into the Void. The priests of the Conclave were able to bring Saraka back to the Light in the form of the naaru Saa'ra, after which the prison was made a Temple which now serves as their order hall. Netherlight Temple is situated deep within the Twisting Nether, and the Legion had been searching for it for ages.
Saa'ra's case is the only known occurrence of a Void god returning to the Light, and probably the first time this has ever happened too given the amount of time the naaru and draenei spent studying it, and that the participation of the most powerful priests in existence was necessary in order to achieve this feat.
Points of interest
- Center of Netherlight Temple
- Mission board
- Word of the Conclave: Artifact Research Book
- Eastern wing of Netherlight Temple
- Light Well
- Western wing of Netherlight Temple
- Shadow Well
- During the early beta, the location of the temple was said to be in Karabor of the alternate Draenor. Preview of Class Halls also initially had the location in Karabor but when it was proven wrong in the comments, it was changed to location unknown.
- A hologram of Netherlight Temple's exterior is shown during . It uses the model of the Cathedral of Light. Otherwise it is only ever seen from the inside.