|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The New Horde is the historical nickname given to three points of time in the Horde's history.
- The first "new horde" was led by veteran chieftains, such as Grommash Hellscream of the Warsong clan and Kilrogg Deadeye of the Bleeding Hollow clan, that surprised the Alliance defense forces and rampaged through the countryside - under Ner'zhul's surgical command. This Horde is better known as the Horde of Draenor that succeeded the Old Horde.
- Next "new Horde" referred to the Horde led by Orgrim Doomhammer, Grommash Hellscream, and Thrall during the era of the liberation of the orcs from internment camps.
- The next use of the "new horde" (or New Horde) was the nickname for the alliance of orcs, Darkspear trolls, and tauren united under the orc Warchief Thrall, as seen in the Warcraft III manual, and elsewhere. In those sources, it is also used interchangeably with the term Horde (there are several examples in the book where the term "Horde" refers to the combined history of both the early history of the Horde and Thrall's history of the Horde as one Horde).
- The New Horde is also an in-game book that can be found in one of the towers of Northwatch Hold in the Barrens.
- There was also a quest obtained from Eitrigg in Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar.