Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Occupation||Leader of the Ethereum|
|Location||Ethereum Staging Grounds, Netherstorm|
Nexus-King Salhadaar was once the ruler of the people of K'aresh, until Dimensius ravaged the Ethereal homeworld and scattered the race across the Twisting Nether. The old ruling class of K'aresh, known as the Ethereum which he leads, is committed to defeating Dimensius and the Void by any means necessary, including transforming into void creatures themselves. It has been a thousand years since he began his crusade. Salhadaar was killed in the Netherstorm.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: 250-650 against 23k armor. (800-2100 unmitigated)
- Gravity Flux: 2000-2500 Arcane PBAoE damage and short knockback. Binary resist.
- Statis: Makes you unable to move but immune to damage, much like . 5 second duration. Does not immediately cause tanks to lose aggro or Saladhaar to pick a new target during the duration.
- Mirror Image: Summons two copies of himself who melee for around 50-100 against 23k armor, and have about 17k health.
Salhadaar can be seen gorging himself on energy, untargetable. To access the fight, you must use the Protectorate Disruptor nearby Salhadaar's three Power Conduits. Each is guarded by two Ethereum Nexus-Stalkers. Once all the conduits are disrupted Salhadaar will grow to a massive size and attack. He uses Stasis often, almost randomly, on anyone in the group, even the tank. Salhadaar's other move is his Gravity Flux spell. It's short range, but it's knockback throws you a decent height into the air, so avoid the edge when fighting. At low health, Salhadaar uses a new trick: Mirror Image. This spawns two transparent copies of Salhadaar. Each copy has about 17k health. The fight is not too difficult, but will take a little time.
- Prepare to enter oblivion, meddlers. You have unleashed a god!
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2007-02-16): "An issue with Nexus-King Salhadaar which made him unkillable has been resolved."
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.