|Occupation||Leader of the Consortium|
|Location||Outside the Mana-Tombs, Auchindoun, Terokkar Forest|
Nexus-Prince Haramad is the leader of the Consortium and can be seen as a hologram in the upper Stormspire, Netherstorm, and outside the Mana-Tombs of Auchindoun. As he says himself when spoken to, Nexus-Prince Haramad has so many enemies that would like to see him dead, that it is simpler that he be represented by a harmless apparition of himself. He is one of three nexus-princes found in Outland (the others being Nexus-Prince Razaan in Blade's Edge Mountains, and Nexus-Prince Shaffar inside the Mana Tombs). With Mists of Pandaria, Haramad has expanded his business to the Black Market Auction House.
He was formerly involved with the following quests:
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- If you've been sent to kill me, please take a number and wait your turn.
- Nexus-Prince Haramad says: I don't give a damn what Shaffar's ethereals have placed over the entrance to the Mana-Tombs. You will work until those wards are removed and the Consortium can move in safely and take what's rightfully ours!
- Nexus-Prince Haramad says: I don't pay you engineers exorbitant amounts of gold so that I can hear the words "no" or "can't" exit your wrappings. Bring that barrier down or you'll find yourselves working the energy reclamation line on X-17.
- Gezhe's gossip text refers to him as Haramaad.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Haramad's Mana-Tombs quests removed or re-assigned.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added