- Main article: Conclave of Wind
|Title||<Lord of the North Wind>|
|Location||Throne of the Four Winds|
Nezir is a mighty djinn that commands the winds of the North.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Wind Chill — Deals 4750 to 5250 Frost damage to all enemies within 100 yards and increases all Frost damage taken by 10% for 30 sec. Stacks.
- Permafrost — Channels a blast of Frost at Nezir's current target, dealing 9500 to 10500 Frost damage per second in a cone towards that target for 3 sec.
- Ice Patch — Deals 7125 to 7875 Frost damage per second to all enemies within 20 yards, slowing their movement speed by 10% . This effect stacks. Lasts 3 sec.
- Sleet Storm — (Full energy) Deals 28500 to 31500 Frost damage per second to all targets within 100 yards. This damage is divided among all targets. Lasts 15 sec.
- The honor of slaying the interlopers shall be mine, brothers! Their feeble bodies will freeze solid from my wind's icy chill!
- Full power reached
- The power of our winds, UNLEASHED!
- No one on Platform
- You throw away your honor and flee as cowards? Then die!
- Killing a player
- Another mortal has taken their last breath!
- Frozen solid.
- Low energy
- The intruders stand fast, brothers. I cannot break them. Allow me a brief respite to strengthen my winds.
It is unknown how Nezir and the others survived since the death in elemental planes for elementals should be final. It is possible that djinns are an exception to this or that they were not killed but they just feigned death (as some mobs in the Vortex Pinnacle do). Alternatively, developers may have just forgotten about this fact and reused them again.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.