- Nigh-Invulnerability Belt
- Item Level
- Binds when equipped
- 9 Armor
- +14 Stamina
- +27 Versatility
- Use: Protects you with a shield of force that stops 4000 damage for 8 sec.
- Durability 45 / 45
- Requires Engineering (350)
- "Protection not always valid. In RARE cases wearer may take additional damage."
- Sell Price: 3 89
This item is created with Gnome Engineering (350); taught by trainers.
When the effect is upon you, it appears as a "normal" paladin bubble.
Note that the effect IS dispellable (magic).
The Nigh Invulnerability Belt fails perhaps 12-16% of the time (1/8 to 1/6). On failure, you are subject to two effects:
- Complete Vulnerability
- Doubles the damage taken from all sources
- Hunter's Mark (perhaps simply the visual effect of the above)
In addition, the belt is one of the few engineering items that is usable in Arenas. Gnome Engineering is required to craft the item, but not to use it.