Night Elf Mohawk
|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
There are some who do not believe in the legendary Night Elf Mohawks.
I pity the fools.
- I believe in you.
- While Mohawked
Well met, fellow Mohawk <Brother/Sister>.
- The Night Elf Mohawk and were part of an advertisement campaign featuring actor Mr. T, with the premise that he had hacked World of Warcraft and changed his character's class from warrior to Mohawk. The commercials included phrases such as "I'm Mr. T and I'm a night elf Mohawk," and "I'm making Warcraft look goooood!"
- On Azuremyst Isle, a Night Elf Mohawk could be seen fishing.
- Night Elf Mohawk commercial
- Mohawk Grenade commercial - Smack talking fools
- Mohawk Grenade commercial - Hoax
- Mohawk Grenade commercial - Greatest hair in the world
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-01-27): "You’ve pitied and you’ve been pitied, but the time has come for the Night Elf Mohawk to pack up his Mohawk Grenades and move on. You looked goooood while his visit lasted, Azeroth, but his work here is done...for now."
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Added.