Nightborne Scholars are nightborne located in Xibala in Zuldazar.
- Our sin'dorei allies have been regaling me with stories of their past expeditions. I sense a recurring theme with their repeated encounters with dwarven-kind.
- <He / She fans himself vigorously with a hand.>
- I failed to properly appreciate Suramar's cliamte before now. It shall be a welcome relief to return home once this digging business is done.
- Do you think the trolls will allow us to bring one of those large long-necked creatures back to Suramar...? Su'esh would adore a companion!
- Maybe you should ask them!
- I hope we are making a goood impression with the Zandalari. They were very kind-- and reluctant!-- to allow us the opportunity to study this site.
- Do you think our Reliquary alleis will allow me to use one of those tiny brushes...?
- I read about jungles in our library but somehow they failed to mention the sweltering heat!
- My clothes are sticking to me. There are insects. Insects!
- Why would anyone willingly live in such a place?
- <He / She swats at a passing mosquito.>
- The things we endure to demonstrate our worth to the Horde! These work conditions are appaling!
- I confess, I did not know what I was getting into when I agreed to visit this strange land.
- It is hotter than I expected. Much hotter. But this is an invaluable opportunity to advance the First Arcanist's cause and ingratiate ourselves with our new allies.
- I suppose that is as good a reason as any to grin and bear it, if you will.
- <He / She puts on a very strained smile.>