- For other uses, see Nightfall.
Nightfall is crafted with Blacksmithing (300); taught by .
For a time, this weapon was still popular, even among level 70s, as it was one of the few ways that an offtank could contribute significant raid DPS while in tank gear. Warriors would tend to use it with Hamstring to generate procs, while Paladins would use it with Seal of the Crusader. Since patch 2.4.2, it no longer generates significant DPS at level 70.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now has a new recolored model.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Now has a chance to fail on targets over level 60.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The axesmith weapon Nightfall proc effect has been changed from -60 resistances to +15% spell damage taken. Also its speed has been decreased somewhat. Material requirements reduced.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Added.