Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For other uses, see Nightfall.
Nightfall is crafted with Blacksmithing (300); taught by .
For a time, this weapon was still popular, even among level 70s, as it was one of the few ways that an offtank could contribute significant raid DPS while in tank gear. Warriors would tend to use it with to generate procs, while paladins would use it with . Since Patch 2.4.2, it no longer generates significant DPS at level 70.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Stat and item-level squish.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stat squish.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now has a new, recolored model.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Now has a chance to fail on targets over level 60.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The Axesmithing weapon Nightfall proc effect has been changed from -60 resistances to +15% spell damage taken. Also, its speed has been decreased somewhat. Material requirements reduced.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Added.