Nighthaven situated in the northern part of the gloomy Moonglade.
- Quest NPC Dendrite Starblaze is located in the northeast corner of town.
- There are druid-only Horde and Alliance flight paths located in the southwestern corner of town flight masters are elsewhere in Moonglade. . Regular
- There are many unique vendors in this town, such as a Specialty Dress Maker, Geenia Sunshadow.
- There is an Herbalist trainer next to the flight masters.
- Moonglade does not have an inn where you can bind your hearthstone, however, it does have a typical night elf style inn building in which you will receive rest.
- There is a night elf druid trainer (Loganaar) standing next to the moonwell to the left of the entrance of the large building at the south end of town which overlooks the lake.
This city once held the largest concentration of night elves anywhere on Kalimdor and was considered their capital. Massive trees, ancients, and many forest beasts fill the surrounding woods. Nighthaven has survived for centuries despite demon and undead attacks, and the night elves protect their home fiercely. They are very cautious of whom they let enter the village. High elves are not allowed under any circumstances, and anyone smelling of arcane power is likewise turned away. Those allowed entry find Nighthaven hospitable, though a subdued and even eerie place. Night elves run the inns, taverns, and shops, and their way of life is rooted in nature. This spiritual heritage manifests in many small ways that foreigners may find unsettling — from how the buildings are constructed to mesh with the surrounding woods to a wildness that seems to lurk just beneath a quiet demeanor. While visitors may come and go as they please for the most part, they are never allowed near moon wells. In addition, any high elves seen near a moon well are attacked on sight.
A Warcraft 3 map with the same name exists. It bears the description: Once a temple dedicated to light and life. However, the area became a swamp littered with rocks and thorn times. The air became thick with the miasma of disease. The tileset is called "Felwood".
- Dendrite Starblaze
- Fariel Starsong <Coin of Ancestry Collector> (Lunar Festival)
- Rabine Saturna
- Valadar Starsong <Coin of Ancestry Collector> (Lunar Festival)
Profession (Tradeskill) Trainers
- Malvor <Herbalism Trainer>
- Daeolyn Summerleaf <General Goods>
- Dargon <Food & Drink Merchant>
- Darnall <Tailoring Supplies>
- Geenia Sunshadow <Speciality Dress Maker>
- Kharedon <Light Armor Merchant>
- Lorelae Wintersong <Trade Supplies>
- Lunar Festival Vendor (Lunar Festival)
- Meliri <Weaponsmith>
- My'lanna <Food & Drink Merchant>
- Narianna <Bowyer>
- Silva Fil'naveth <Darnassus Flight Master> (Druid)
- Bunthen Plainswind <Thunder Bluff Flight Master> (Druid)
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): The Nighthaven Inn now has its own subzone.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): A rock that was sitting above the ground at the top of one of the falls in Nighthaven has landed.