|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
The Nighthold stands as a testament to the achievements of the nightborne civilization. It is the largest structure in the Broken Isles, and among the grandest in all of Azeroth. Centered around the Nightwell, the fount of arcane power that has sustained Suramar for centuries, these grounds were built as a haven from the worries of the world. This is the palace from which Grand Magistrix Elisande runs the city of Suramar. She has brokered a deal with the Burning Legion to allow them to use a portion of the Nightwell energy.
Following the end of the third invasion of the Burning Legion, the Nightborne joined the Horde. Pandaren monk trainers are teaching new recruits the ways of the monk in the Nighthold, and portals were opened there to the various capitals of the Horde.
The largest structure in the Broken Isles and among the grandest in all of Azeroth, the Nighthold stands as a testament to the achievements of the nightborne civilization. Centered around the Nightwell, the fount of arcane energy that has sustained Suramar for centuries, these grounds were built as a haven from the worries of the world. But as a felstorm churns above the former temple of Elune across the bay, and Gul'dan himself now resides within the palace's walls, those worries now begin-not end-here.
|Date opened||Mode||Wing/bosses||Required achievement|
|1/24||Raid Finder||, ,|
|2/7||Raid Finder||, ,|
|2/21||Raid Finder||, Tichondrius, Elisande|
The tier 19 set pieces drop from bosses in the Nighthold.
- This location was called Suramar Palace in the original announcement.
- With the Nighthold, the designers wanted to offer a raid environment that was both beautiful and deadly, in contrast to the darkness and oppressiveness of the other raids.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added NPCs in uninstanced Nighthold to reflect Allied Races questlines.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): The instanced Broken Shore seen from the Nighthold was updated to match its new appearance.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.