Nighthuntress Syrenne is a nightborne huntress patrolling in Suramar. When attacked by class leaders she teleports away upon defeat.
However, in Patch 7.2.0, her additude towards them changed: The Huntmaster of the Unseen Path encounters her and D'Bynn after healing the latter to full health, where Syrenne enlists the hero's help on solving some clues involving a band of poachers in the Crimson Thicket. After their leader is defeated, Syrenne and D'Bynn both join the ranks of the Unseen Path.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- You have ruined your own lands, outsider. You will not ruin mine!
- Teleporting away
- Curse you outlander!
- Tell me, <name>, are all those among your ranks as dedicated as their leader? I've been reluctant to trust outsiders, but you and I aren't so different, are we? We're both willing to go to great lengths to protect the things we care about. Our goals seem to align in that regard. I would like to lend my aid to you and your hunters, if you'll allow it.
- Can I help you?
- What do you need?
- You have my attention.
- I like you better when you are silent!
- You are a persistant one, are you not?
- Surely you know other tricks?
- You are crossing a line that cannot be uncrossed!
- You can stop now, or I can have D'Bynn stop you!
- Remain vigilant.
- Be safe.
- Be alert, Huntmaster. We do not know what dangers lurk nearby.
- I am here to take my place at your side.
- We will protect these lands together.
- You can trust me to do whatever is needed.
- Run if you dare, though you will not get far!
- You will die by my hand!
- I will enjoy this!
- Killed a mob
- This is the fate you deserved!
- There could be no other way!
- The weak will always perish!
- Go on without me. I will catch up...
- This defeat will not break me...
- My will cannot be broken...