|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Niskara is a prison world under the control of the Burning Legion. The Legion ship docked here is referred to as "the Cathedral" and a group of inquisitors called "the Inquisition" have a presence here. Alleria Windrunner and Locus-Walker were held and tortured here.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- The Illidari led an assault on Niskara with the Fel Hammer to kill Caria and Varedis Felsoul, traitors to the Illidari.
- By way of the Darkstone Isle portal:
- By way of the Felblaze Ingress portal:
- The Highlord of the Order of the Silver Hand went to Niskara seeking information about the dreadlord Balnazzar's assault plans, and saved a regiment of the Silver Hand led by Aponi Brightmane and Arator the Redeemer, as well as Lothraxion.
- The High Priest of the Conclave went to Niskara to rescue Delas Moonfang, Arator the Redeemer, as well as other allies. They also recovered information pertaining to the prophesied assault on Netherlight Temple.
- The Valarjar led by the Battlelord arrived to rescue Hodir from the Legion's corruptive influence.
- The Overlord of Dreadscar Rift, the First, by way of a Demonic Gateway from Dreadscar Rift traveled there and rescued their fellow warlock members of the Council of the Black Harvest, Jubeka Shadowbreaker and Zinnin Smythe, from captivity by the dreadlord Mephistroth, though Shinfel Blightsworn was nowhere to be found.
- The Niskaran Executioner came from here.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.