Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
No Reason to Stay
110 (Requires 110)
- Master Devlyn Evacuated
- Eneas' Family Evacuated
- Scarleth's Girls Evacuated
- Thorvos and Valanth Evacuated
Some may have endured this atrocity. We need to make sure they are not left behind.
I need you to search the houses nearby for any survivors. See that they flee before they are discovered. Reassure them that there is no reason to stay.
Not here, not while Elisande's insanity reigns.
Did you find anyone?
I see you managed to find some survivors. Good, that is a weight off my mind.
- 16450 XP
Upon approaching Master Devlyn:
- Master Devlyn says: Where is it? The master's vase?
Click on the Master's Vase lying in the corner of the room.
- Master Devlyn says: Oh, thank you! This masterpiece is worth my life a hundred times over.
Upon talking to Eneas:
- T-they gave us no warning. Lunette- my children! Ugh...
You need to get out of here. It isn't safe!
- I cannot leave without my children! They must be hiding...
- Please, find them!
- M-mother told me t-to hide.
Your father is waiting for you downstairs- hurry!
- Brigitte says: I'm going!
- I heard screaming! I'm scared!
Your father will help you get to safety. Go downstairs now!
- Emille says: Father!!
Return to Eneas:
Eneas, you need to go now.
- Eneas says: Praise all that is good... you are both safe. Come, let us get out of here!
Upon approaching Scarleth:
- Scarleth spits on the corpse of the demon.
- Scarleth says: I told him not to take one step closer.
Upon talking to Scarleth:
- Disgusting demonic filth will not lay a hand on my girls.
It looks like you have things handled, Scarleth. You and your girls should leave while you have a chance.
- Scarleth says: I know where to find Shal'Aran. Come, ladies. We are no longer safe in the city.
Scarleth and her girls run out.
Upon approaching Thorvos:
- Thorvos says: Get up! We must leave!
Upon talking to Thorvos:
- My son was injured in the chaos... I have not been able to move him. Please, help us!
I will protect you both. Let's go!
- Thorvos says: Behind you!
A Duskwatch Punisher enters the house and attacks.
- Duskwatch Punisher says: You think you can hide from Elisande? Die, traitors!
Upon killing the Duskwatch Punisher:
- Valanth says: F-father... Run...
- Thorvos says: I am right behind you! Go!
Both run out.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.