98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- (Optional) Enter the Chamber of the Guardian
- (Optional) Take the Portal to Karazhan
- Felcaller Whitley slain
We have one other lead that may prove useful. Goes by Felcaller Whitley, another of the cult's elite. He's eluded our agents at every turn.
Our latest reconnaissance report puts him somewhere in the village of Raven Hill in Duskwood. He's sure to have information vital to your search.
You know what to do.
<If Whitley is as prominent in the cult as your sources say, he's bound to have something useful on him.>
<The cipher you found will allow you to intercept the cult's communications, bringing you one step closer to Garona.>
- 14,800 XP
- Quest accept
- Princess Tess Greymane says: I'm afraid you're on your own out there until you can find Garona. I'd be recognized in a heartbeat that close to Alliance territory.
- In the manor, approaching a fanatic
- Veiled Fanatic says: Thought I heard something.
- Veiled Fanatic says: I smell one who is unworthy.
- Veiled Fanatic says: What was that?
- Approach Whitley
- Felcaller Whitley says: Yes... yes! They draw closer with each moment!
- Fight Whitley
- Felcaller Whitley says: You will not interrupt my work. The Legion will have this world!
- Felcaller Whitley says: Our new masters can make us more than mere mortals, don't you see?
- Felcaller Whitley says: The Veiled Hand will rule this shattered world. We herald a new beginning!
- Felcaller Whitley says: Holy hellfire will rain from the sky and bathe us in the Legion's might. We will become unstoppable!
- Felcaller Whitley says: Usurper! Thief! Scoundrel! You will not deny our glorious destiny!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.