Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
None Left Behind
9 (Requires 1)
+250 Shang Xi's Academy
Rescue 3 Injured Sailors.
- Injured Sailors rescued (3)
Your friend has been doing everything she can to save my crew. I'm deeply appreciative.
We're still dealing with more than we can handle here: quenching the fires on the wreckage, getting my people out, fighting off these evil sea creatures, and trying to prevent the prisoners from escaping. We're simply in over our heads.
I still have men on the ship that we need to get clear before the wreckage collapses on them. I know this is asking a lot, but can you help?
This island wasn't on any of our charts... we came through a thick mist and ploughed straight into the forest. We didn't see it coming.
I have no idea who you people are, but fate surely smiled on us this day. Many more would be dead if not for the help of you and your friends. I am in your debt.
More of the same with the killing of Deepscale Tormentors and collecting of Alliance Medical Crates. Additionally, picking up Injured Sailors in and around the ship will give the adventurer a 3-minute buff, during which time he or she should bring the wounded soldier back to camp before it despawns. Only one sailor may be carried at a time.
On arrival at camp, the rescued sailor will say one of the following:
- Injured Sailor says: Thank you for the timely rescue, <class>.
- Injured Sailor says: I... I am in your debt.
- Injured Sailor says: I owe you my life.
- Injured Sailor says: I'm... alive? Thank you... thank you so much!
- Injured Sailor says: I'm alive thanks only to you... I won't forget this.
- Injured Sailor says: I thought that was it... I thought I was going to die. Thank you, stranger.
- Injured Sailor says: I can barely breath. I'm alive thanks to you.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.