Noodle Time: Bonus
90 (Requires 90)
Queue for and complete the shift at the Halfhill noodle stand, then complete the Bonus Objective.
- Queue for your next shift through Sungshin Ironpaw
- Complete the Bonus Objective during the Scenario
Hello, <name>. Think you're a truly extraordinary Noodle Chef?
Let's see what you've got!
Excellent work, <name>!
Excellent work <name>! Everyone always loves it when they hear that you'll be making noodle soup. People come from all over Pandaria just to try a taste.
- 294000 XP
To complete the Bonus, you must score a certain number of points. One way to maximize your points is to match the noodle variety to the customer.
- Scholars (light-blue tunic) prefer the plain Noodles (1 key)
- Merchants (blueish-black tunic) prefer the Dragons Nest Noodles (2 key).
- Farmers (red shirt and suspenders) prefer the Pandaren Treasure Noodles (3 key).
One good strategy is to make food via keyboard, and seat customers via the mouse at the same time. If you can identify the customer variety as they are coming in you can start cooking the noodles before you even seat them. If the customer still has the red glowing ball on them after you seat them they will want a second bowl. You can pre-cook the noodles so they are on the bar when the customer is ready for the second bowl.
The interface is somewhat unresponsive and you may find you have to click things multiple times before the action works. This is probably related to the global cooldown. Just pretend it's a bad video game written by someone who has absolutely no grasp of Human Interface Design.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Resolved an issue where customers were not sitting correctly and not getting up from their seats."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.