- Norgannon's Foresight
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- 222 Armor
- +1786 Intellect
- +2680 Stamina
- +735 Haste
- +551 Mastery
- Equip: Standing still for 8 sec grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 sec. This duration begins when you start moving.
- Durability 95 / 95
- Classes: Priest, Mage, Warlock
- Requires Level 110
- "Magic must be regulated, managed, and controlled. But it must also be appreciated and valued, not hoarded. Such is the paradox that you must comprehend."
- Sell Price: 66 82 30
Norgannon's Foresight drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
- I believe that you will find that my gift to you is not just a profound duty—which it is—but also a delight—which it is! Magic must be regulated, managed, and controlled. But it must also be appreciated and valued and not hoarded. Such is the contradiction you must deal with. May you be dutiful ... and joyous both.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Standing still for 8 seconds grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 seconds. This duration begins when you start moving.
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.