||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
An unnamed river flows from the mountains east of Stormwind City, through Northshire, and eventually empties its waters into the Crystal Lake.
Notes and trivia
- Before patch 4.0.3a, the source of the river in the mountains was only visible while on a flight path between Stormwind and Ironforge, and thus was inaccessible to players of the Horde faction by means.
- Although it is not named in game, both Northshire river and Elwynn falls have become popularized by the World of Warcraft community.