- Iskalder defeated in battle
Suggested Players 
Atop the tallest peak to the southwest overlooking Jotunheim is Battlescar Spire. It is a place of reverence for the vrykul, second only to Valhalas in terms of where they prefer to do honorable combat.
We shall visit not-so-honorable combat upon it.
Gather your companions and fly to the spire. When you are ready, light the signal fire and I will appear within the body of Iskalder.
We will fight, you will win, and Vardmadra is sure to come to witness the battle!
You have yet to defeat the ancient hero!
I've put Vardmadra aside for the moment. She's someplace safe until we can enact our final revenge!
- Possessed Iskalder yells: Now fight me, <name>! Kill Iskalder!
- Vardmadra yells: Iskalder, there you are. What is this? Engaged in battle already?
- Vardmadra yells: Very well. Finish these lesser beings and let us be about our business.
- Vardmadra yells: NO! How is this possible?
- Vardmadra yells: I know not how this was possible, but you must still be judged Iskalder. Wait... what is this?
- Lady Nightswood yells: This? This is me taking control of you. This is me setting up my final revenge!
- Vardmadra yells: Stay away from me creature! Do not touch me!
- Vardmadra yells: Ahahahahahaha! It is done. Return to my cave. We have much to discuss!
Although the recommended players is listed as 5, Iskalder is soloable, although for anyone below plate armor this may prove a challenge. Iskalder is susceptible to stuns, and takes damage easily. A rogue can defeat him solo with skillful use of evasion and kidney shot, although they will be left on low health. A tank and one DPS or Healer can easily beat him.