Nothing Up My Sleeve
110 (Requires 110)
Use Akazamzarak's Hat to perform a magic trick.
- Akazamzarak's trick performed
Now, you may think that a sack of gold would be a good reward for your troubles, but I've got something better in mind for you.
I'm gonna teach you my best trick!
I know, I know, I'm a very generous goblin. Let me show you how it's done!
You gonnna do the trick or not?
This is a catastrophe! Something must be wrong with my rabbit dimension!
Okay, I'm gonna need your help again.
- 1,650 XP
The hat is on the ground in front of Akazamzarak.
- Quest accept
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Alright, now the first thing you gotta do is get yourself a hat with a pocket dimension portal inside.
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Then you just fill it with bunnies, aaaand.... bam!
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Here, now you try.
- Perform trick
- The mage adventurer brings out a bleeding piece of meat.
- The Great Akazamzarak says: What the whatnow!?
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Something's up with my rabbits! Poor little guys... We gotta do something!
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.