Nowhere to Run
13 (Requires 11)
- Escort Master Forteski through the Deep Elem Mine.
The mistress has put me in charge of this lot. Our primary mission is to get in there, corner the rats, and kill 'em all, including Bloodfang.
You've done us a solid service in gettin' the information, <name>. Join in the glory and help us drive a sword through their miserable skulls!
Let me know when you're ready and I'll call for the charge.
Bastards. Those were some of our strongest soldiers. I have underestimated Darius Crowley <Crowley> and Bloodfang for the last time. Clearly they are an enemy the likes of which we have never seen - willing to sacrifice their own to set a trap like this... unheard of in Alliance warfare.
- Master Forteski says: Ready then? Let's get a move on! Try and keep up, <name>.
- Master Forteski says: Onward, brothers and sisters!
- The group of forsaken arrives at the end of the mine, where there are large number of explosives.
- Master Forteski says: What's this then?
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang says: Your doom!
- Master Forteski yells: BOMB! IT'S A TRAP! RUN!
- Master Forteski says: Remember that this day as the day that Forteski saved your hide. Now run! Get back to Sylvanas!
- Ivar throws a bomb and blows up the explosives, killing Forteski and the Veteran Forsaken Troopers, then flees.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.