|Race||Water elemental (Elemental)|
|Level||32 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Amber Shard Side Maraudon|
Noxxion is a living embodiment of corruption. Theradras ordered her ally Lord Vyletongue to create this putrid elemental to be a powerful servant and a loyal pet to ease the princess's loneliness. Noxxion spreads its toxic essence into areas of Maraudon that have not yet withered under Theradras's malign influence.
- Toxic Volley — Noxxion unleashes a volley of toxin, inflicting Nature damage instantly to all players within 0 yards and additional Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Uppercut — Noxxion uppercuts his current target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them away.
- Summon Noxxion Spawn — Noxxion's body divides into 5 Noxxion Spawn, rendering him unable to fight for up to 20 seconds. Once all 5 Noxxion Spawn are killed, Noxxion regains his original form.
- Noxxion Spawn — Noxxion Spawn split from Noxxion's main body.
Despite the fact that he is a poison/nature elemental, he is not immune to nature attacks or poisons.
Because all damage is nature, plate armor does not help. You may want to consider using the character with the most hit points as your tank, which may be a feral druid. When Noxxion's Spawns appear, you can opt to have a paladin with go in. It is difficult to hold on to aggro, and this is where groups will most often fail on this boss. Use AoE to handle the spawns, heal up if possible (bandages), and then concentrate on Noxxion when he re-appears again.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 46 to 37.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Noxxion encounter made easier for groups lacking area of effect damage.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Added