|Title||<Silk Bandage Collector>|
|Location||Military Ward, Ironforge|
- Still collecting
Hello, how are you feeling today, <class>? Well, I hope. You may be wondering what is going on here. There's a war at Ahn'Qiraj that is being planned and prepared for. We and the Horde are preparing as best we can for it.
To that end, the Alliance has asked me to supervise the collection of silk bandages here. To date we've managed to put together <number collected> out of 600000 needed. Are you thinking about helping out?
What is an Alliance Commendation Signet?
- An Alliance Commendation Signet is awarded to a <hero/heroine> who goes above and beyond the call of duty to the Alliance. Various Commendation Officers for the factions of the Alliance are located in all of the major cities; speak with the one with whom you'd like to raise your reputation, and give them the number of signets they ask for!
- By the way, during the war effort here, if you'd rather receive a material reward for your signets in lieu of reputation, seek out Field Marshal Snowfall.
- Collection complete
That's very kind of you to ask, but it would appear that we've collected all of the silk bandages that we'll need. You could ask around though and see if anyone else needs help with their collections.
- Alliance war effort completed before Horde
The generals tell us that we've collected everything that we need for the upcoming Ahn'Qiraj War. Now we're just waiting for the Horde to finish their stockpiling and the transport of the war material can begin.
- Both war efforts completed
Looks like the last of the goods we've collected are shipping out to Silithus over the next 5 days. And once that's done, someone will have to come along and ring the gong on the Scarab Dais, outside of Ahn'Qiraj, to open the gates. That's when our bandages will come in handy.
- She has the same model as Nurse Judith.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.