|Affiliation(s)||Exodar, Army of the Light|
O'ros was a naaru who journeyed from Draenor to Azeroth with Velen and his followers aboard the dimensional ship called the Exodar. He could be found at the core of the ship, at the Seat of the Naaru. O'ros was the last naaru in the line of Xe'ra, the prime naaru.
Right before the invasion of Outland began, Khadgar and Velen reached out to the naaru independently, both seeking aid against the dark forces amassing on Outland. The Army of the Light heard their pleas but the Army's battles with the Legion were costly and ceaseless, so they could not spare soldiers to protect Outland. Instead A'dal, M'uru, and O'ros volunteered to help the people of Outland and arrived with Tempest Keep.
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
O'ros participated in the Ritual of Light in Netherlight Temple to return the void god Saraka back to its holy form, the naaru Saa'ra. The Burning Legion later attacked the Exodar in order to destroy O'ros so that he could not unlock the knowledge contained within , the core of the prime naaru Xe'ra, his ancestor. O'ros was killed by High General Rakeesh, the man'ari son of Velen.
- O'ros is called a "he".
- Although O'ros appears to be hostile to the Horde, he does not attack Horde players nor is O'ros able to be attacked. His reaction to players is simply due to the faction he is flagged under.
- Exarch Menelaous of Azure Watch invokes O'ros in the exclamation "By the beardless, geometric head of O'ros!" in the quest .
- are elekk which have been anointed by O'ros.
- In the Legion alpha, O'ros could be found as an NPC at Netherlight Temple but was eventually removed, though he still appears briefly during .
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
|Regular||Bringer of Light|