|Race||Stone keeper (Mechanical)|
|Level||42 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Echomok Cavern, Uldaman|
The Titans built the Stone keeper Obsidian Sentinel to help protect Uldaman from would-be invaders and to oversee daily operations while Ironaya and Archaedas slumber. Aoren Sunglow and Kand Sandseeker suspects that one of the Old Gods corrupted this keeper. Another keeper not yet corrupted is the Ancient Stone Keeper in the Temple Hall.
The Obsidian Sentinel was responsible for guarding Uldaman's secrets until it was affected by corruption by an unknown force. Originally crafted from the same stone as the halls of Uldaman itself, this keeper has had the majority of its body replaced with dark glass capable of reflecting spells. Whatever was responsible for the Obsidian Sentinel's transformation must be incredibly potent, for it is not easy to alter the enchanted stone of a titan construct.
Attacks and Abilities
- Obsidian Reflection — 20% chance of reflecting a spell. Lasts until cancelled.
- Splintered Obsidian — Physical damage dealt is reduced by 60. Lasts 1 hour, stacks 4 times.
- Obsidian Shard
- Will periodically "splinter" during battle, summoning Obsidian Shards. These are level 40 non-elites. They can also reflect spells.
- The Sentinel will lose attack power each time it splinters.
- After about 4-5 Shards spawn, the Sentinel won't get any weaker. However, Shards will still periodically spawn. Kill them when they appear. At this point, they will hit harder than the Sentinel itself.