Oculeth's Workshop (quest)
110 (Requires 110)
+25 The Nightfallen
Give the First Arcanist's Token to Chief Telemancer Oculeth.
We need to make contact with Chief Telemancer Oculeth, the man who developed Suramar's teleportation network.
Oculeth had a workshop in old Suramar, from the age before the Sundering. He may be taking refuge there.
<Thalyssra presses a small coin into your palm.>
If you find him, show him this. Hopefully you see him before he sees you...
You may deliver me to Thalyssra once my work here is complete.
Upon entering the quest location, you are suspended in the air in an arcane bubble, slowly drifting upwards.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: That is far enough.
- Oculeth emerges from the side room and approaches you.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Well, you are not from the palace... and you are no demon, at least not entirely.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Identify yourself, before I teleport you to the depths of the Great Sea.
The extra action button's cooldown passes, allowing you to use the . If you wait about 15 seconds without using the extra action button, Oculeth will in fact teleport you to the bottom of the sea at the city outskirts, so best do as he asks and show the token to him!
Being teleported to the sea:
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: I did warn you. Tel'vasha!
Using the token:
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: What is this? A coin...
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: The sign of the dusk lily... This is the First Arcanist's seal! Is she alive?!
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Then there is still a chance... Come quickly! I need your help.
- Oculeth hurries away, but quickly returns.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Right. The trap.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: N'eth ana!
Oculeth dispels the trap. Turn in the quest to him.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.