Offering for the Loa
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
8,230 (at level 110)
Meet with Eraka no Kimbul.
- Offering delivered
The time has come for you to make contact with the great loa Eraka no Kimbul.
I can only imagine what it will be like to be in the presence of such an ancient and powerful deity. You have earned the Ring of Tides, so it must be you that addresses the loa.
Please present the loa with this offering from our tribe. Tell him of our plight against the naga.
Eraka no Kimbul is our only hope of survival now.
You will receive:
You must meet with the loa. Are you ready?
It has been many years since I've had a visitor to my temple and been found worthy[sic] to wear the Ring of Tides.
- Teekcha says: You must meet with the loa. Are you ready?
The magical barrier blocking entry into the Temple of Kimbul has disappeared, allowing the player to head inside and meet with Kimbul in the heart of the temple. Talk to the loa:
- You are the first mortal to enter my temple in many years. It is good to once again have followers among the living.
- Great loa, this is[sic] offering is from the Tortaka tribe.
- Kimbul says: I sympathize with the Tortaka and their plight against the naga, but I cannot protect them.
- Kimbul says: Centuries ago, this temple was attacked by the naga. I arrived too late to save my followers from death.
- Kimbul says: I hunted the remaining naga down to the last. None escaped my wrath...
- Kimbul says: But just as my fangs pierced the heart of their leader, she cursed the souls of my followers to unending torment.
- Kimbul says: Until their souls are freed, I cannot accept new followers. Honor will not allow it.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.