Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article's name is unofficial.|
Untranslated words or phrases
- Boff = Dustbelcher camp in the Badlands.
- Boulder'gor = Boulderfist ogre mound in the Arathi Highlands.
- Boulder'mok = Ogre village in the Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Cagg = Dustbelcher camp in the Badlands.
- Gorthenon = An area of the imperial palace in Highmaul.
- Kosh = Dustbelcher camp in the Badlands.
- Mok'Doom = Area in Blackrock Spire inhabited by the Spirestone ogres. May be Orcish.
- Wurg = Dustbelcher camp in the Badlands.
- Gordawg = King of the earth.
- Gorgrond = King Grond.
- It is possible that "ogre" is a corruption of a word with the -gor suffix, possibly "people of the king".