Slay 6 Dreadmaul Maulers and 5 Dreadmaul Warlocks.
I saw your handiwork down there, <race>. How'd you like to hunt some more ogres?
We only enslaved the ones we could catch. Most of the strongest ogres still brood in Dreadmaul Post, plotting our demise. Our guards can handle the scattered ambushers, but we are not yet firmly entrenched, and will buckle quickly under a coordinated attack.
Go south to Dreadmaul Post and send a message, <name>. Slay the strongest before they get any ideas.
You will receive: 85
The less we have to worry about ogres, the more we can focus on our true mission here.
You've done well today, <name>. Not only have you purchased more time before the next ogre attack, but I think you scared some of the captives into working harder.
This quest may be picked up after completing  Futile Pride, but should probably be completed while completing  A Bloodmage's Gotta Eat Too.
-  Warchief's Command: Blasted Lands!,  Okrilla and the Blasted Lands,  Call of the Warmatron,  Blasted Lands: The Other Side of the World
-  Futile Pride
-  Heartstrike
-  It's All Mine,  Pick Your Fate
-  Into the Mountain
-  That's Not Us
-  Some People Just Need Killing
-  Mission Complete
-  The Dreadmaul Furnace
-  Attune the Bloodstone
-  The First Step
-  Blood Ritual
-  Not Just Any Body
-  The Altar of Storms
-  Time is Short
-  Enhancing the Stone
-  The Amulet of Allistarj
-  The Amulet of Sevine
- Salt-Flop opens up this line:
-  Home... Gone... Naga...
-  Atrocities
-  False Idols &  Neptool's Revenge &  The Future of the Rockpool
-  The Amulet of Grol
-  Loramus Thalipedes Awaits
-  You Are Rakh'likh, Demon
- Also available at the Dark Portal: