- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the race and racial class, see ogre lord.
|Hit point regeneration
|Hit point regeneration rate
|Mana Regeneration rate
|Gold Bounty Awarded
||39-44 (41.5 avg)
Ogre Lords are ogre lord creeps that can be encountered in the Lordaeron Summer, Fall and Winter tilesets. Using their immense bulk to terrorize their lesser ilk into service, Ogre Lords are often encountered guarding Gold Mines, Healing Pools and other valuable locations. Although they do not cast spells, Ogre Lords make up for their lack of magic with pure brawn, blasting their tree-trunk sized clubs into their enemies' skulls with unequaled fury.
They are the lords of the Ogre Legion.
Spells and abilities
- A wave of force that ripples out from the unit, causing damage to land units in a line.
- Gives additional armor to nearby friendly units.
Differences in campaign missions
Has 4050 life and gains:
- Increases a friendly unit's attack rate by 40% and movement speed by 25%.
- Patch 1.13 (2003-12-16): Creep Bloodlust mana cost increased to 75 from 50.