Ogrewatch is the fourth encounter of Rank 6 in Brawler's Guild's Season 3. The trio is composed of a hozen named Hudson, a human named Dupree and a goblin named Stuffshrew.
- Barrier Projector — Damage taken reduced by 100%.
- Jump Pack — Assisted by his energy pack, Hudson lunges through the air, dealing 292500 to 307500% Physical damage to enemies when he lands.
- Tesla Cannon — Hudson's weapon fires a short-range electric barrage for Nature damage every 0.5 sec.
- High Noon — Focus. Mark. Draw. Dupree takes precious moments to aim; when he's ready to fire, he shoots every enemy in his line of sight for 29250000 to 30750000 Physical damage.
- Maniacal Laugh — The caster ignites a large bomb and holds it aloft. When the bomb explodes, all enemies within 6 yards are knocked back and suffer 925000 to 1075000 Fire damage.
The encounter will begin with Hudson casting Barrier Projector, causing the trio to become immune to damage until he is interrupted. Once the Projector is down, focus on Dupree while avoiding Stuffshrew's Maniacal Laugh and Hudson's Jump Pack, and kill him before he can cast High Noon, otherwise he will one-shot the player. Interrupt Tesla Cannon whenever it is cast, and once Dupree is down, focus on Stuffshrew to remove Maniacal Laugh from the fight and finally deal with Hudson last, as he has the most HP and as such should be dealt with without having to worry about the explosives or one-hit kill.
To make the trio more manageable, use crowd control abilities such as stuns, snares or fears. Hudson has 23,011,740 HP, while Dupree has 16,108,218 HP and Stuffshrew has 11,505,870 HP.
- <Announcer> yells: And in the other corner, it's the terrible trio... Hudson, Stuffshrew, and Dupree from the Ogrewatch Team!
- This encounter is a clear reference to Overwatch, another game by Blizzard Entertainment, with each brawler referencing one of the game's heroes; Hudson is Winston, Dupree is McCree and Stuffshrew is Junkrat.
- A number of unused NPCs sharing the title of <Ogrewatch> and clearly themed around Overwatch heroes are present in the game; a human named Blinker (Tracer), an ogre named Boargut (Roadhog), a night elf named Render (Reaper) and an orc named Steingardt (Reinhardt).