Olaf, the Big Fella'
Use Olaf's Shield Wall and Olaf's Mighty Shout.
- Use Olaf's Shield Wall
- Use Olaf's Mighty Shout
You may have noticed, but I'm pretty big, as far as dwarves go.
I make sure that my two brothers here don't get into too much trouble. They're small, and they don't have a big shield like me. I'm big, and I can handle a few monsters hitting me! Plus, if I'm careful, I can usually get them to hit my shield instead!
I can protect you, too. Come on, let's go practice for a bit. I'll make sure the enemies attack me, and not you.
Don't worry, little <race>. I'll protect you.
See? No need to worry when Olaf is around. Just let me know, and I'll protect you from the monsters.
Pick up and before heading out. Accepting the first of these quests put all three of the lost vikings into the player party. Now as minions of the player, all three vikings have their two abilities listed:
- Eric's Charge 25 yd range — Eric charges an enemy, inflicting 85 to 115 Physical damage, and stunning it for 3 sec. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- Eric's Pocket Potion — Heals all vikings by 400 over 10 sec. Instant (2 min cooldown)
- Baelog's Valhalla Shot 40 yd range — Baelog shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage and dealing high threat. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- Baelog's Warcry — Increases all vikings' attack speed by 200% for 15 sec. Instant. (1 min cooldown)
- Olaf's Shield Wall — Reduces the Physical and magical damage taken by Olaf by 75% for 10 sec. Instant. (30 sec cooldown)
- Olaf's Mighty Shout — Taunts the target to attack Olaf, but has no effect if the target is already attacking Olaf. Instant (15 sec cooldown)
Merely getting within range of a target is all that necessary for the vikings to attack. Head out and use all of the vikings' abilities to complete the quests.
- Side chain:
- Complete all of
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.