|Location||Predator Pass, Zuldazar|
- In my time people would respect their elder's ways.
- Can't you see I am basking in the sun?
- Go away.
- Everyone has to be so flashy.
- Leave me be.
- I came to Kul Tiras to get away from the war, such is my life.
- I can't believe the young druids these days.
You sound like you have a cool story.
Oh are you a scribe? Maybe I can bend your ear for a spell?
What is it that has you so upset?
Well, you see, the young druids these days. They don't respect us traditionalists. You wouldn't see me flying around with tassels or flashy armor.
But, don't those more epic forms allow you to fly faster?
There it is, common ignorance. Who's to say that an old bird can't keep up with those flashy new forms? The humble and original forms served us well for millennia.
I bet you can.
You know it. But, no one will listen to me. They all just shake their scruffy mane, fur, leaves, neck, oh heck it doesn't matter.
That must be frustrating.
Hey I wonder? Maybe if I taught you how they could look respectable, but keep their coveted 'faster flight,' then they might listen.
Maybe? But I am not a druid.
I won't hold that against you. In fact I will write it all down for you, in big letters, so it's easy to read.
- The item lists him as Old Jen'gu.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.