As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Olgra was the wife of Mankrik, murdered by the Bristleback quilboar. Her body was found just south of Lushwater Oasis, next to her and her husband's ruined huts beyond the bridge on the main road. Mankrik had her buried at Grol'dom Farm, leaving a monument behind.
Beaten Corpse was a quest target located south of the Crossroads in the Horde-aligned zone of the Barrens just south of Lushwater Oasis, next to her and her husband's ruined huts beyond the bridge on the main road.
- (also known as "Mankrik's Wife")
- The body is that of a female orc warrior.
- It is clear that she died in battle, probably against the quilboar in the area.
I inspect the body further.
- You turn the body over and see the marks from blades and spells upon the deceased orc -- her armor all but destroyed, her hair matted to her face.
- Based on Mankrik's description of her, there is no doubt in your mind that this was his wife.
- He will be upset by the news, but you are sure he should know the truth.
- Olgra is one of the characters featured in Blizzard Outcasts: Vengeance of the Vanquished, the fighting game that was "announced" as part of 2014 April Fools. Her description reads: "Uniquely innocuous, Olgra's ability to hide in plain sight is unmatched. She confuses friends and enemies alike with an elusive health bar and difficult-to-read maneuvers." Her abilities are "Last Place You Look", "Barrens Backdrop" and "One With the Land". Her blood type is apparently O+.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.