|Level||90 - 100|
|Location||Dark Portal, Tanaan Jungle; Frostfire Ridge, Frostwall|
His Alliance counterpart is Qiana Moonshadow.
Olin was first seen fighting the Iron Horde during the Iron Horde Incursion in the Blasted Lands and later participated in the Assault on the Dark Portal in Tanaan Jungle. He then accompanied Khadgar and the Vanguard survivors through the Bleeding Hollow and Shattered Hand encampments. In the Umbral Halls he and Lady Liadrin were tasked with scouting the area. Upon leaving the Halls, he joined with the adventurer in battling the Blackrock orcs in the Blackrock Quarry. He and the rest escaped Tanaan after destroying the Dark Portal and headed for Frostfire Ridge. After arriving, he and Thrall aided the commander in assaulting the gronn Skog in order to establish Frostwall. After the first stage of the Horde garrison was constructed, he was captured by the Pale but was soon rescued by the commander. As a gesture of gratitude, he pledged himself to the commander and the Horde as a follower in Frostwall.
- The winds of this land speak, should you choose to listen.
- The best views can be seen from a cliff's edge.
- Olin Umberhide says: Let me just sprinkle some dust right there...
- Tanaan Jungle gossip
Honored to be fighting by your side, <name>.
Olin is recruited by completing , one of the last quests in the Establishing a Foothold storyline in Frostfire Ridge.
Abilities and traits
- Olin will always have as his first ability, which counters Wild Aggression.
- If Olin is Epic, he will have a random second ability.
- Olin's will always have Jewelcrafting as his first trait.
- Olin's other traits are always random.
- It is theorized by some players that Olin and his Alliance counterpart are supposed to be the night elf and tauren seen in the vanilla cinematic. He bears a strong resemblance to the cinematic character and references the wind, cliffs, and dust.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- ^ (spell)