Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Level||110 - 120|
|Health||?? - 50,299|
|Location||Court of Zak'rajan, Vol'dun|
Omi is a vulpera quest giver located on the western outskirts of the Court of Zak'rajan in Vol'dun alongside Kenzou and Tacha. She "can't spit dust" when it comes to magic, but claims to be able to mix poisons and potions with the best of them. It's her job to scout out the ruins to identify threats and figure out the best way in for the scavenger crew.
When an adventurer arrives at the Court of Zak'rajan, Omi asks them to gather stomachs from the local ranishu. She then informs them that the majority of the valuable weaponry in the Court of Zak'rajan is stored in two storehouses guarded by two powerful specters, and asks them to kill the spirits so she can ransack the supplies. Finally, she, Kenzou, Tacha, and the adventurer confront Zak'rajan the Undying in his throne room and defeat him, after which they grab as much loot as they can before returning to their wagon outside the ruins.
- Stealth — Puts the caster in stealth mode. Lasts until cancelled.
- During Zandalari Treasure Trove
- Double Strike — Strikes the target with both weapons, inflicting Physical damage.
- Venomous Shiv — Stabs the target with an envenomed blade, inflicting Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Main article: Ranishu Are Resources#Notes
- Main article: An Army's Arsenal#Notes
- Main article: Zandalari Treasure Trove#Notes
- On initial approach
- Kenzou says: This ruin's loaded with treasure. We take our time and do this right.
- Omi says: Weapons out. Someone's approaching...
- Take what you can, whenever you can, from whoever you can.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
|Normal||Zandalari Treasure Trove||Unused|